Children are our most precious clients. We have the best gear and environmental conditions for them. Our teaching method is purely practical, and they love it.
- Laser Session Price for 1 session
- Dinghy Sailing Session Price for 1 session
Fornells Bay is the perfect environment to get started on sailing!
What’s better than discovering or improving your technique of this wonderful sport during your stay in Menorca? In Fornells, we have the best environmental conditions to learn and improve your dinghy sailing skills. It’s also a beautiful natural setting.
Our teaching technique is purely practical. The conditions that we have at the school permit us to learn everything directly on the water. We work in small class groups so you can receive the best attention from our instructors. We have more than 30 years of experience in the field and a full range of gear so the learning process is the fastest and most fluid possible.
- For people new to the sport or with very little experience
- For not so agile people who don’t want to sail on individual dinghies
- Very small groups (max. 2-3 people)
- The group will be sailing with the instructor in the same collective dinghy. The students learn to sail the dinghy with the teacher by their side to help them.
- For people with some experience who want to learn how to sail on a one-man dinghy, or for people who have done one or two beginner sessions with us
- You learn the sailing basics on a Laser. The goal is to learn how to sail your individual dinghy autonomously.
High season (July and August)
- Monday to Saturday at 10 h, 12 h and 14 h
Low season (April, May, September and October)
- Monday to Sunday at 10,30 h, 12,30 h and 15 h
- Rigged dinghy
- Extras: life jacket, wetsuit if needed
- Accident and liability insurance
- A change of clothes and towel
- T-shirt o Lycra if you want to protect yourself from the sun (we only have wetsuits available)