Covid-19: Opening 1st of July with new safety measures!
Watersports are very safe activities to do these days because we practice them outdoors in the sea. However we want tu ensure our clients' safety with the following measures:
- We clean and sanitize our facilities very often.
- We use masks in closed rooms (office) or when practicing activities in which it is very difficult to keep safety distances (such as sailing courses on two-man boats)
- We have hand sanitizing gel at our clients' disposal in several points in our center.
- Our changing rooms will remain closed this season to avoid crowds in closed rooms. Our clients will be able to use our exterior showers instead and will be able to leave their valuables in a secured place.
- We have now digital check-in forms to avoid unnecessary contacts
Wind Fornells takes our clients safety very seriously. Together we will get out of this situation.
We have very flexible cancellation policies!
- We can make changes or upgrades with up to 24 hours in advance. For full refunds, we require 7 days in advance notice.